Top 5 Best Indian Web Series You Can Binge Watch This Weekend

 Web Series has become a huge sensation in India. Tv soaps have been a tough competition since Web Series has taken the OTT Platforms. In a very less span of time, the Indian Web Series has made a huge audience in our Country. 

So, to save your time and efforts in wondering the best web series,  we have handpicked the 20 best Indian web series across the internet for you. 

You can thank us later!

Web series culture is started by TVF in India, and they knew how to make a good web series.

5 Best Indian Web Series You Can Binge Watch This Weekend

1. ROCKET BOYS- Best from India-10/10

Nobody in India till today made a good science fiction movie. 

Rocket Boys is one of those series that every Indian Child must watch. I got goosebumps while watching the trailer and I believe this series will be exceptional.

2. Panchayat- Again Best 9.9/10

It's a low-budget project, So many will question its existence on number 2. But I want to state that content doesn't need any budget, if you have a good story then you can be made this without any budget. It has its own unique charisma. Every character is beautifully crafted and sometimes we feel we are actually living there. Marvelous.

3. Kota Factory - OMG FACTOR -9.5/10

IT may be questioned again but I lived a Kota life, So it seems to be more relevant to me and I watched this series a number of times. It has its repetitive value. The innocence in the love story, the Bravery in attempts, dark yet exciting lives. Impactful.

4. Permanent Roommates- 9.2/10

It's a love story that we actually deserve to watch rather than Bollywood keep making. I have watched this series at least 5 years back, but still, I can recall those memories.

Eg,”Tumhe pta h Micky Bhaiya Kitna Sex Krtey h “.😆

5.Pitchers - 9.1/10

It's a masterpiece for engineers and entrepreneurs. It gives you the right amount of emotions and ideas which keeps you entertaining. Hats off to writers. I also liked this because some parts of It have been shot in IIT BOMBAY.

There are other good websites as well Like-

BAKED, TRIPLING, ASPIRANTS, HARSHAD MEHTA GULLAK, APHARAN, MIRZAPUR, SACRED GAMES, THE FAMILY MAN, MADE IN HEAVEN, Special OPS, etc.

Which series from this list of the best Indian web series is your favorite? Do let us know in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Indian web series to watch during self-isolation